...open up...

Friday, December 4, 2009

If it wrote.

Time-traveling within the solar plexus of a feral cat,
I lost my way
Which would explain why I'm here

Where the men pretend to bend where they don't
And the ladies are stiffer than the drinks
Where the headaches don't stop for months
And the months are gaining weeks

The garbage truck alarm clock
And the stab wound attire
Admire twelve course top ramen dishes
And speaking of riches:

I'd bend light if I had a gym pass
To get me back to the time I lived
Can you spare a few?

Time-traveling within the solar plexus of a feral cat,
I lost my lunch
Which would explain why I haven't eaten for days
Unless you count the swigs of hooch
That knocked the plaque off my teeth

I'm sorry, I don't bend that way
I'll be kind for now to nod my head
But I've got to get back to being a hermit
Keep telling your story, I just have to step out
Really
Keep going
Someone will come along and listen

No comments: